mandag den 8. maj 2023


 

Pick six
Maggie Rawdon
2023

What a hot, steamy and addictive romance. I just couldn’t put it down. It was my first book by the author but absolutely not my last. I really liked It and it got me hooked right from the start. It kept me up late at night because I just had to read one more chapter.

One night was all Alex had to offer her. Harper knew one night wouldn’t be enough with him so she walked away. Months later their path crosses again as she begins dating his agent and best friend.
Alex hide his feelings while he watches and wait from a far.
Years later the newly divorced Harper finds her self in a situation where she has to fake date her ex-husbands best friend to help him save his spot with the Seattle Phantoms.
Will Harper be able to walk away a second time from the man she haven’t been able to forget.

I just loved Harper and Alex. They are such a good couple. Their chemistry are so hot that the pages almost catches fire. Alex is so thoughtfull and oberservant to Harper. The way he helps her gain her confidence back almost made me fall for him. He’s possesive, protective and knows that he wants Harper, so he goes after her.

If you love a hot sports romancce, then do yourself a favor and read this book.
6/6⭐️ to this hot sports romance.

I cant wait to read Tobias and Colt’s stories and get to know them better. Meanwhile I think I have to re-read the book.

Thank you to the author and her team for sending me the ARC and letting me review the book.

Tropes:
Sports romance🏈
Fake dating 🩶
Second chance 💘
Ex-husbands best friend😈
He loved her first 
💘

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar